Radio and Television Laboratory
RADIO TELEVISON LABORATORY
The Radio and Television Laboratory (RTL) is a workplace of our institute, which offers a comprehensive processing of the entire audiovisual project without the input of third parties. The best university studio in Europe is an integral part of teaching especially students of journalism, but it is also used for cooperation with non-commercial and commercial entities.
- Thanks to a network of quality collaborators from among students and professionals from practice, we are able to document more events at the same time, or shoot commercials for broadcast on Czech Television.
- For the fourth year already, portraits of important personalities of Charles University - Science at Charles University - have been created as part of teaching.
- In cooperation with the External Relations Department of the Rector’s Office of Charles University, we participate in the development and administration of the Youtube channel of Charles University and provide shooting of coverage, lectures and streaming of events.
- We established and manage Youtube Channel ICSJ and regularly stream on Discussions on Media on it.
- We are constantly improving film equipment, studio and streaming chain in FULL HD resolution.
- We provide recordings of lectures and shooting of spots for other institutes of the Faculty of Social Sciences and faculties of Charles University.
- Our commercial clients include ČEZ, Centropen, Flowee magazine, President 21 or People in Need.
- AMI Communications, Ogilvy or ČTK (Czech News Agency) use our premises for their media trainings.
For more information contact head of the RTL Jan Peml.
Follow us on FacebookFacebook
Radio Televison Laboratory
Institute of Communication Studies and Journalism
Faculty of Social Sciences
110 00 Praha 1
Booking and rental of equipment
Phone: +420 224 491 550